24934: Vishnusurf: (discuss) The Turtle and the Televangelist (fwd)

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

I don't know when it was taped (I saw it last night), but I wonder if anyone
else caught the segment on Trinity Broadcast Network where Jan Crouch (a
Televangelist with big hair a boob job and a face lift and a proclivity to cry
whenver it might bring in dollars) interviews the P.M. of Haiti, Jerry The
Turtle.
 They pray together, and a miracle descends on Haiti in the form of a few
abandoned firetrucks and ambulances from the USA, one of which Jan actually
drives somewhere in Haiti, delivering the keys to one of Gerry's yes-men
ministres.
Amazing!!!  Simply and utterly surreal, even by Haitian standards! Go to
CBN's webpage for the schedule, as they are milking this one bigtime!  You
gotta

see this !