NOTE FOR YOU; Re: 26995: Durban (comment): Cost of a New Haitian Army (fwd)

There was a third one in addition to this and the other.

Bob

From corbetre@webster.edu Wed Dec 21 07:20:58 2005
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:20:58 -0600 (CST)
From: Bob Corbett <corbetre@webster.edu>
To: Bob Corbett <corbetre@webster.edu>
Subject: Problem with you post -- rules for posting

THE RULES FOR POSTING TO THE CORBETT HAITI FORUM ARE AS FOLLOWS

I WILL POST NO NOTES THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES:

1. Do not post over the top of the old note. If you wish to include a small piece of the old note to reply to, fine. But not the whole note.

2.  YOU -- not me --

Must provide the follow information in the subject line:

A.  Your name.
B. Nature of post (reply -- news article -- opinion piece -- announcement -- request -- asking etc.)
C.  If replying:  what note are your replying to?

Unless 1 and 2 ABC above are met I will not post the note.

I will not include your e-mail address from the heading of your note.
However, if YOU have it in the body of your note or in your signature lines, then it will remain.

Bob Corbett