27239: kathleen (additional comment) Fw: 27185: Sontaine (comment) Morse and Rossier (revised) (fwd)

     From Kathleen:=20

         Unfortunately, this "news" (and the paid propaganda) goes out =
to people who know little about Haiti, as Rossier's movie on Aristide to =
Oregon, and these people accept those with a paid agenda as =
disinterested authorities.

        And where did all this money for lobbyists and filmaking come =
from?  Mr. Sontaine's point about "paid lobbyists" deserves an answer, =
being of even more significance in that poor country than in the U.S., =
which is also hurt badly by this phenomenon, as well as the time, if =
any, Rossier spent actually living in Haiti. =20

        Along with others who have lived in Haiti, supported Aristide =
until we could no longer, and care about the whole truth, I eagerly =
await Mr. Rossier's response.    It would be a shame if he, like others =
who do not and never have lived in Haiti, is allowed to remain silent on =
this important credential. =20