27253: Morse (reply) Wharram (fwd)

Richard Morse

Dear Mr Wharram,
Excuse me if I over reacted to your note. When ever some one defends a
particular side too strongly, I try and center the argument. All sides, though

they believe they might be defending some cause, seem to have a strong dark
side. People in Cite Soleil have traditionally been abused but there are
factions
in Cite Soleil which are nothing but criminal elements. The same goes  for
the those in <Civil Society> who seemed to defend so strongly our  rights to
assembly and our rights of free speech but only in the quest of  cronyism and
monopolies.