27423: Jay: Re: 27399: anonymous post -(comment) from Math Jay (fwd)

From: Jepiem@aol.com

I find it rather puzzling that to start this most interesting debate around
the New York times article the poster for #27399 chose to remain anonymous. We
 are told to contact a certain Lisa Gates with a number in Washington. Is
that  anonymous person a mouthpiece for the IRI. If so the we all need to know
since  the IRI is funded by tax money and many of us on this list do pay taxes
to Uncle  Sam.
Math Jay