27925: Dailey (Reply) 27921 Y the troops? (fwd)

Dailey

Reply: 27921 Y the troops?

I don't know why 15,000 U.S. troops are in the Dominican Republic either, if in fact that is the case, but I do know that it is not because of the excellent network of roads connecting the border with Port-au-Prince and other major Haitian cities. The last times U.S. troops landed on Haitian soil it was by helicopter from Guantanimo and transport planes from Fort Bragg, and if they come again it will be via the same route.

Peter Dailey