27970: Kondrat (question) political prisoners (fwd)

Peter Kondrat [kondr8@gmail.com]

What is the fate of Haiti's many political prisoners under the illegal
"interim" "government"? Annette Auguste, Yvon Neptune, and the
hundreds of others detained, some for years, without charges... will
they be released?

And what is the latest about the condition (medical and political) of
Father Jean-Juste?

The tale of these victims of Haiti's two-year "interim" "government"
saddens and angers me, as I am sure it does many Haitians. Will the
new Preval government have to take bold steps to prevent reprisals and
"street justice" by the victims who had all those days of their lives
stolen by the "interim" "government"?