27983: lyall(reply) Re: 27939: re 27904 ? The return of Aristide !? (fwd)

From: Jd Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

"If you remember, the Palace at Tabarre was sold by Aristide to the  Haitian
Those are two interesting "facts" I never heard before.  Jacqui,  where did
you get that information?

Getting the haitian government to pay a fortune for his house in tabarre was the first thing Aristide did upon returning to office in 2001. That was the beginning of the dis-illusionment of the people.
Losing of illusions.

That Izmery gave it to him is news to me.