27989: Edouard (reply) PromoCapital Link Re: 27981: Stephen Jacob - Asking (fwd)

Victoria Edouard (reply) re: PromoCapital link
  vhnugent@yahoo.com

  The website lists partners involved in PromoCapital under "Who we Are" page
and contact info for both offices is listed as well. But mostly general info on
website, not a lot of specifics. You could try contacting the office for more
specific info. Here's the link:

  http://www.promocapital.us/

Victoria (Nugent) Edouard

U.S. Address:
16725 Comus Road
Dickerson, MD. 20842

Haiti Address:
Rue Alphee #5
Delmas 71
Port-au-Prince, Haiti, W.I.

U.S. Cell Phone: 301-529-9196 (Only available when I am in the U.S.)
Haiti Cell Phone: 509-413-4186 (Dial International Operator 011 first then the
number)OR 509-412-6496

 Yahoo! Mail
----- End forwarded message -----