28158: Stephanie Holm - REQUEST

From: Stephanie <holmdesign@comcast.net>

[Bob Corbett notes: Please reply directly to Stephanie and her e-mail address.]

Hi my name is Stephanie Holm

I am adopting a beautiful little 3 year old girl from Haiti.

I am so passionate now about helping these wonderful kids find homes that I
have been asked by my non-profit adoption agency (who did my homestudy and
now wants to partner with my Haitian orphanage) to give fundraising
presentations. What I need, though, is legal access to photos of the poverty
in Haiti, children in such places as Cite Soleil, Bel Air, or rural areas,
anything that I can use in my presentations. IF I can get high resolution
printable photos to put in the printed material, all the better. I don't
want to obtain photos illegally or off of Google images. Most of them don't
have the content I am looking for. Not every photo has to be of a hungry
child, I want the strength and bravery of the Haitian people to show, too. I
think you understand what I am looking for.

Thank you so much for your help. You can contact me at

stephanieflc@yahoo.com