28244: Corbett (list) coming potential interruption of service

From Bob Corbett

Folks, in early May, I think it is the 8th, I will be taking off for a month travelling in the Greek Islands, on to Turkey and on the way home stopping for four days in Barcelona.

However, I'm going to attempt to keep the list running under my direction, assuming that I can find e-mail places along the way.

Several of you, if not dozens, are on one of my other lists -- the travel list in which I write about and reflect upon my travels. Any of you who might want to be added to that list, just drop me a note and I'll put you on that list.

Following that May trip I am also planning a nearly 500+ mile bicycle trip for the month of early-September to early-October on the Katy Trail in my home town of Missouri. There is a bike trail on the old Katy Railroad trail from St. Charles, MO (just across the Missouri River from my home of St. Louis) and on to Clinton, Missouri in the west. I will be riding to and from Clinton, though the awesome Missouri wine region in the fall.

My travel list will cover that trip as well, and on that one I will be inviting folks to join me for a day or two or more on the trail itself, whether it be on bike to ride with me, or to walk while I walk with you, or just to meet in one of the tiny rural towns along the Missouri River where the wines are good to picnic and do a few bottles of wine and some good food, no doubt some hill billy music to boot.

If you would like to be on the travel list, drop me a note.....

Hopefully the Haiti list will continue on both trips with MINIMAL interruptions.

We elderly must play while playing time is left.....  :)

Bob