28289: Rigdon: (reply) RE: 28283: Don Rowley: (question) Audio Books in Creole (fwd)

FROM: John Rigdon (jrigdon@researchonline.net)

To my knowledge the only audio book available in Creole is the Creole
Bible.  I have a link to it on my web site.

I have found that the Voice of America site is very helpful.  They
broadcast 4 hours per day in Creole and have many audio clips on their
web site in Creole as well as English, Spanish, and French.  All of the
Creole radio stations I have found on line have only music.

You can also find sermons and Creole webcasts on the Trans World Radio
site.

There are a set of 7 audio lessons and a study booklet on line at
www.newmissions.org.  Click on Free Resources - Creole lessons.

Hope this Helps.

John Rigdon
Tools and Resources for Haiti