28301: re Jacques Chirac's father! J Labrom (fwd)

from Jacqui Labrom

I just heard an interesting snippet this morning, that Jacques Chirac's biological father was a Haitian. Seems a family in Haiti had a family member die just recently, an old man, and in his affairs was some correspondence between Chirac's mother and him, proving that he was Chirac's father. He had been living and studying in France and had a relationship with Chirac's mother, but upon his return to Haiti, Chirac's mother married the man who is known as Chirac's father!! So nothing has ever been said about this.

Anyone else heard this? Sounds incredible, but is it true? I have asked my source to find out the Haitian family name and will keep you informed.

Jacqui Labrom
Voyages Lumière