28710: Sylvain (replY) RE: 28696: Anonymous (reply) Corbett: 28674 (fwd)

From: patrick sylvain <sylvaipa@hotmail.com>

I really hope the anonymous person could have the guts to be public. We
must cease to live in fear.

Look, the answer is simple. Haiti is supposed to be a republic and all
republics must act under the rule of law. Since we've
been regressing since the dawn of our independance and more precipitously
since 1986, we, as Haitians, must have the stomach to do a major
political and social surgery.  All hooligans who have committed capital
crimes, regardless of class, color or gender must face a serious public
trial, and if found guilty beyond any reasonable doubt or prejudice, be
condemmed to forced labor under top-notched security or be put to death.
Public execution.  Although I am against capital punishment, in the case
of Haiti, given our tragic situation it will be necessary.

We cannot continue to live in this lawlessness while Haitians are
becoming desperate, emotinally distraught, educationally underprepared
and ecologically endangered.

If not, we will soon have a civil war, albeit minor, but it will happen.

Now, I received a call on Saturday informing me that Mildred Aristide is
going to Haiti at the end of the month or in early August in order to
prepare for Aristide's return. Their house is already being renovated and
Aristide is supposedly returning to take care of some education project.
His route will be from South Africa to Jamaica and then to Haiti.

Well, if that happens we will witness massive retribution at the highest
scale, surpassing the chaos of 1914.

Préval and Aléxis, you must rule the country as courageous men, not as
wimps,  always respecting the citizens' civil rights.

Patrick.