28746: Clerie (reply): Re: 28737: lyall (comment) the dual citizenship question (fwd)

From: "Philippe [iso-8859-1] Clérié" <philippe@gcal.net>

It looks like M Clerie is familiar with some of the internal workings of
the current Parliament.

Oh dear! :-(

I'm sorry I gave that impression. It would not be true at all. But one does
pick up a thing or two, here and there. Pretty soon, one gets an opinion that
eventually is expressed as a fact. I'll do my best to avoid that in the
future.

Could he give a simple breakdown of the party
representation there now? I would like to know, at least.

I'll work on it over the week-end and post.

--

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>