29586: NewHaiti Institute: (reply) Re: 29570: Markgill (asks) news about port salut area (fwd)

From: NewHaiti Institute <newhaiti_institute@sbcglobal.net>

Hello Markgill!
Are you looking for anything in particular about Port-Salut? I know of a medical team from St. Louis, MO, that went to St. Jean du Sud recently. Before they left the area, they went to the Port Salut Beach and had a great time. They indicated that the beach was clean and well maintained. I particularly asked them about the beautiful white sand (my favorite); they said it was still lovely. Let me know if I can be of more help.
  Blessings,
  Géto