29780: Kathleen (reply)Fw: 29742: Hermantin(News)For Haitian deportees, American-style 'grills' mark them as targe (fwd)

From: Kathleen Burke <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

My heart does not go out to them and their problem.
Nice to know there are still some punishments for bad taste.
The writer, of the white leftists we have come to know on this list, is of course, saying again, that Haitians are innocent and it is all the fault of the U.S. Let us recall the kidnap victims who reported the kidnappers speaking English with American accents.

And couldn't the money have been better used by these "poor" criminals?
I notice Wyclef Jean has no gold. It has always been a mark of an untrustworty guy, in my experience.
And he had to have committed SEVERAL crimes to be deported. Kathleen