29795: Simidor Re: Fuller & Montas; Peterson & Bourgeosie Bashing; and du Tuyau! (fwd)

From: Daniel Simidor

I for one do not believe a second that Dame Montas?
appointment had anything to do with Haiti?s special
status as a ward of the ?International? (the UN and
its sponsors).  Why, the woman?s superb diction highly
qualifies!

?Trash talking? and the ?bourgeosie argument!?
Hmmm... This is primarily an opinion/ discussion
group.  There are a number of good books out there,
however, for pragmatic but not-so-informed do-gooders
eager to come up with ?some solutions? for Haiti. (Run
for the hills, folks!)  Try Prof. Dupuy?s (too
objective account in my opinion thus far in the
narrative) ?The Prophet and Power.?  Lots of useful
and titillating "bourgeosie" tidbits in there, for the
average housewife eager ?to educate myself and learn
what little thing I can do, if anything, from the
comfort of my NYC home.?

P.S.  In a drunken dream last night, I saw myself and
the du Tuyau individual becoming fast friends in 2007!
 A scary thought that one...