29806: Emmanuelle Re : 29791: Fuller (reply) 29758: Holmstead (comment) Montas appoint. to UN (fwd)

From: Emmanuelle Gilles <manugi28@yahoo.fr>

We are indeed proud of the nomination of Michele Montas as Spokeperson of the Secretary-General but we cannot help asking ourselves why she continued to support a Government which murdered her husband. She even accepted a position paid by Aristide in the UN even after her life was threatened in Haiti and her husband was murdered by Aristide with the complicity of Preval. Michele Montas publicly supported Preval and never acknowledged the damage that Aristide has done to the country. This is a morality question that no one can understand. Perhaps someone can explain this!