30134: Morse(reply) Anonymous/elevators and trains (fwd)

oloffsonram@aol.com

In much the same way Mr or Ms Anonymous was on the train/elevator in the States trying to will the train and elevator to stop, I was in Haiti, being taken for a ride and fortunately I was able to will myself off of the movement, with its very visible conductor, as were many other fortunate people. Unfortunately there are some that have yet to let go. That, however, is one of the things that makes this list, and the world for that matter, so wonderful, differences of opinion; but when these differences of opinions cause the deaths and suffering of others (especially innocents), they must be strongly scrutinized and addressed.