30325: Morse (announcement) Huffingtonpost.com (fwd)

oloffsonram@aol.com

I've been asked to write for the website Huffingtonpost.com, a highly visible news site with links to many major news organizations. The site is set up so that people can send in their comments, reactions and opinions, to articles, blogs and op-ed pieces that appear. I'm slated to begin in May when the website will be expanding its current format. I assume I'll be talking mostly about Haiti, but one never knows...

Richard Morse
RAMHaiti