30508: Pierre (Announcement) (fwd)

From: Kawonabo1500@aol.com

Please take a moment to listen to our  Creole Radio Show, Fowom Ouvriye
(Workers' Forum), on _www.radiotropicale.com_ (http://www.radiotropicale.com) on
Saturday June 2, 2007, 6pm - 7pm, to hear Professor Emeritus of The City
College  of New York, Franck Laraque, in our Kick-off presentation on the
Commemoration of the 100th Anniversary of Jacques Roumain, born on June 4, 1907, founder of the very first Communist Party of Haiti. Fowom Ouvriye has declared the
month of  June, Jacques Roumain Month. Listen to Fowom Ouvriye, the only
Progressive  Haitian Radio Show in New York City, every Saturday 6pm - 7pm.