30655: Re: Henderson on 30650: Morse (comment) Haitians on list (fwd)

From: SFclinics1@aol.com

I believe a great number of people read
Corbet but don't comment

I believe you are quite right in this observation.  There are also many
Haitians ,with only limited or sporadic access to a PC, that have friends who see
that they are updated or advised on articles and events of interest in their
area or pertinet to their own ministries.  I pick and chose what I am interested
in and who I will read--you just happen to be one of the limited few I
usually view and may or may not pass on to friends in Ayiti