30669: Kriegsman (reply) Re: 30662: Forrest (reply) RE: 30652: Kathleen (reply) 30648 (fwd)

From: Elliot Kriegsman <farpacific10282@yahoo.com>

Bonswa, Msr. Mooy;

I'm not taking sides in your challenge to Kathleen Burke; however, I'd
like to mention the Wayne State Univ.(Lynn Duff and Dr. Royce Anthony
Hutson) paper published in "The Lancet" last year. If you're not familiar
with the content, it is a scientific study based on door-to door
interviews in Port-au-Prince, concerning violence (especially rape) during
the de facto, Latortue regime.

The numbers will astound you as will the authors' attention to detail.

Kite Ayiti Viv,

Elliot Kriegsman