30689: Forrest (reply)RE: 30669: Kriegsman (reply) Re: 30662: Forrest (reply) RE: 30652: Kathleen (reply) 30648 (fwd)

From: fmooy@tulane.edu

I'm sorry that people interpreted my email as a challenge, I was only trying to repond to the question I thought was being asked. I've read the study. Once again, to me it only illustrates how much better things have gotten.

As an asside, I don't really understand why so many people seem to find it so difficult to believe that things could be getting better here. Isn't that what we are all working for. Doesn't anyone have any personal faith that things can get better here?

Forrest Mooy
Fonkoze S.A. Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Juris Doctor Candidate, May 2009
Tulane University Law School