30713: Lucien (reply) Re: 30703: Forrest (reply) Hope is what keep us alive... (fwd)

From: Jean-Patrick Lucien <patlucien@yahoo.com>

I just want to thank those keeping a positive spirit about Haiti. Despite what people are saying we have great hope. Here we are investing our time promoting ile-a-vache (www.ile-a-vache.com), here we are working with various mayors in Haiti to put a plan together to provide electricity using bio-fuel, see www.share-sa.com. Here we are working with locals in Ile-a-Vache to run a pre-school www.networkhaiti.com/ecoleduvillage

I left Haiti 21 years ago, I would have been discouraged by now if I had to blaim others. Hope for a better tomorrow is what keep us alive as human being.

If Haiti is corrupted and lack infrastructure, who's going to do it if it is not someone who cares. What would be the point if everyone gave up on life itself.

  Thanks again for the uplifting spirit.

  Jean-Patrick Lucien
  www.edem2.org