12026: Books on Bois Caiman (fwd)

From: Geir Aas <aas_geir@hotmail.com>

I'm requesting some books about Bois Caiman. I was wondering if anyone had
some for sale or knew where I could get a hold of them. I've been around on
tons of libraries and bookshops both on the web and home here in Norway, and
some good books about it seems hard to find.

I do believe there should be quite a few written pieces about this though,
if anyone could help me out with some titles or authors. I assume primary
sources is the hardest to get a hold of, but if someone has a collection of
interviews with the locals or something It'd be very appreciated.

I'm specificly interested in the argument on wether Bois Caiman is a myth or
not, and in what way Toussaint was involved, if he was at all.

Any assistance is appreciated

Geir Aas