12642: question re: radio stations in Haiti (fwd)

From: Mark Schuller <marky@umail.ucsb.edu>

Hello from Haiti!

There's been quite the volume of news in Haiti lately... the University of the
State, Gonaives, etc.

I am being bombarded by all kinds of information that i don't know how to sift
through.

For me, and maybe for the sake of educating list members, does anyone on this
list know the positions/standpoints of the various RADIO stations in Haiti (i
hesitate to use the word 'bias' because that might trigger a debate about media
that i think is inappropriate)?  Is such a list compiled or information
published?  I think i have a good handle on the PRINT media, but here in Haiti,
most people get their news from the radio.

Please mail individual replies to: haitian_media_archive@yahoo.com

Mesi devann!

--
Mark  :0