13032: A.Blanc RE: 13002: Open discussion of list policies. (fwd)

From: Antoine Blanc <amprblanc@yahoo.fr>

Bob,
 "12.  When the item posted is a "news" item not written by the poster
	him or herself, I do require that the date and source of the
	post is given.  This is to help people evaluate the source,
	and to help me avoid duplication and the repetition of "old"
	ideas."

Not only date and source of  "news" should be mentioned, but the
address/link to the web page the item comes from should be added for easy
checking.

Antoine Blanc

antoine, I will certain add that as a strong recommendation.  I can't make
it a DEMAND unless I'm willing to check whether or not there is a web
address, and I don't have the time for that.  But, if the source is an
internet source itself, the I will ask for it.  Fair enough.

Bob