13640: Du Tuyu Re: Manigat and Koupe Kloure (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Hyppolite IRSP, (you no like Mister, so );

Hyppolite

I come here United States no 3 years but Mister, you don't understand. You out Haiti long long time, yes? So you maybe no understand. You remember Koupe Kloure sing in creole, <mwen regrèt map fini (I sorry going to die for me now old age)? Okay, that's Sir Manigat. Sir Manigat now 70, 75, 73 years age? I don't know definitely for sure. However and nevertheless, Sir Manigat afraid he is, getting old. Maybe no more chance to be president. That's last chance. So new strategy.

If situation get worst and worst and really really bad, Sir Manigat has new momentum. He number one to say, bye-bye Lavalas. So manifestation in the streets and demonstrations. New movement need new leader. Well well, and well, Sir Manigat first say, No more Lavalas. Therefore and accordingly technically speaking, Sir Manigat has right to be president of Haiti. He first say before all people, no more Aristide. So he is leader for movement for eradicating this Aristide guy. Then, everybody behind him. Logically he is right.

Yes logically so in the realm of political things, he first to say, bye-bye Lavalas.

So Sir Manigat say no election now. Elections only after he president provisoire so he can prepare election for good five years in two or three years. Manigat audacieux, audacious-ly so. Okay Hyppolite?

If elections Parlement in 2003, excuse me Mister Corbett, then the proverb creole Martinique. Manigat says in creole, bouda-m deyó. His dada is out, that means in English American. Why? That means elections, new parlement, new people opposition too. People want stable stability. No fight for power all the time. New parliament: give it one chance more to finish Lavalas other way no violent no manifestation. So manigat lose. Manigat too old. No more president for him.

Manigat plays last card now, bós Hyppolite, last card in bezig game. You know bezig game? That's last deck for Manigat. He is right, rightfully so. Not too moun fou. Only moun fou for president. His last chance now because koupe kloure says beautiful music, mwen regrèt map fini. That means, I sorry I getting old age, kó rèd ak tèt rèd; so Manigat plays last card, last last chance for president.

But, but, so government do elections legislative, Manigat chire. Manigat no president chance because 2006, Manigat gaga old gran moun nèt for job president.

Respectfully yours all the Misters and the Mistresses respectfully,
Jean Du Tuyau