13872: Senou: Helas! (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Helas!

The Situation in Haiti is worsening, for the first
time the lavalas leader was forced to comment on his
eminent departure. At this present moment, he may not
take it seriously but Lavalas is losing control of the
situation.
Those who had followed the Haitian politic from
Magloire to Baby Doc already knew that “il est déjà
midi moins cinq” Pare pa pare, entèmen pou 4è. We are
about to relive 1985-86 all over again.
On Feb 7, 1986 at the wee hour, Baby doc and his
entourage left Haiti for an everlasting vacation in
France. 16 years later, his longtime comrade will join
him or may choose to go to Asia instead.  Already a
judge at Belladeres Christophe Losama, was shot and
burned. Now you can imagine what is going to take
place when the Lavalas leader flees the country. He
will flee and alone. May God protect the innocent!
Will the lavalas leader complete his term in office?
This is a one billion dollars question, we can
speculate but no one honestly can really answer that
question.
In 1986, some Duvalierists had the opportunity to
escape via the Dominican Republic; in 2002 or 2003 the
lavalas may not have that luxury since a coalition of
U.S. marines and Dominican Soldiers are going to seal
the border. 7000 marines are expected to be deployed
along the border within days, at this present moment a
large Dominican force is already jamming up at Dajabon
awaiting further instruction.
	At this present moment, Haiti does not have an armed
force and the Dominican Republic had never forgotten
the 21 years occupation they had endured under Haitian
rule during the Boyer’s administration and they vowed
to get even.
 	The Haitian situation has become more complicated,
at this present moment Haiti is close to a full blood
civil war; therefore, it is necessary for all sectors
to back down and return to the negotiation table.
First, offer each sector the opportunity to save face.
Provide a safe passage to some troublemaker to go to
an undisclosed foreign country. Form a coalition
government that will stabilize the country for at
least three years and organized election. Pardon
everyone and start over.
Do you believe some of these criminals are going to be
caught alive? Well if you do, vous avez l’esprit en
Espagne. It is truth the government has not made any
effort to arrest them, even though the government had
wanted to, they cannot arrest any of these folks.
Today, we can say Haiti is divided into warlords; ipso
facto, the land of Toussaint has become the new
Lebanon in the Caribbean region.
My friends, all these can be avoided, if we do a
coalition government.
	Dr. Rosalvo Bobo wrote a speech during the centennial
of Haiti in which he was against any celebration; 100
years later we see the same thing. I thought that we
could have used that golden opportunity to bring new
life to the country but the leaders choose to settle
their dispute and deprive the country from benefited
from it.
	Why Toussaint Louverture had to sacrifice his career
and future for you? Why Dessalines, Christophe, Petion
and Capois La Mort had to fight to give you freedom?
Since you don’t know what to do with it. What
encouragement you give others to help you out when
they knew you are going to turn against them. Le
Gouverneur de la Rosée of Jacques Roumain is still
truth today. You killed Dessalines the person who gave
you freedom, you betrayed Charlemagne Peralte. Keep
that in mind, people will help you but no one will
sacrifice for you since they already knew that you are
going to turn against them.
Senou