19390: Esser: Re: 19317: Simidor: Just leave! (fwd)

From: D. Esser torx@joimail.com

>   Then as now, Ira Kurzban didn’t want Aristide to leave because he
> didn’t want to lose his retainer.

For a moment you had me thinking that you tried to put together a
thoughtful piece, but coming to the above line I realized that you
certainly must entertain us with satire here. Haitian politics
explained through the financial needs of one lawyer? That is indeed
funny. That's the tail wagging the dog isn't it? But it sure is an
interesting way, I am trying to be serious here, of looking at
political dynamics. Can we hear it for Baby Doc? Wait, let me guess:
his legal counsel wanted to retire and therefore told him to call it
quits. I am really starting to learn how to appreciate your posts.