23013: Kathleen: Re: 23006: Simidor: Stop this train! (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

That which bowled me over is that they would even do this!!!!  How could
they possibly think that such a misdeed would be overlooked?

    I have often maintained that there is a malignant virus in the palace
that infects all residents sooner or later to rabid quests for power.

    Secondly, Haiti was so ignored in the American news scene 2000-2003, as
I wrote before, that perhaps the doers hoped that that situation has
reestablished itself.