23484: Kathleen: Re: 23477: Naab: Re: 23454: Morse: A Little Perspective (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

YES!!!!  I had written something to this effect - NEVER mentioned, never
mind tried, by any Haitian government.  Also, to add to my post, when I said
"welfare" I also meant working towards basic medical care and the pride one
can take in having a job.  Why ship in Europeans and Americans to do
infrastructure work in Haiti?  Because it benefits those people and leaves
the Haitians in the same bad old state PLUS the tax bill.  Dare anyone say
that Haitians are not capable of doing this work?  Literally dying to do
this work? kathleen