29896: Pierre (Reply) )Re: 29883: Kathleen (term misuse)Re: 29876: Pierre (question) (fwd)

From: Kawonabo1500@aol.com

I think you knew quite well but I'll comment on it anyway. The Masses are the
Working-Class, the poor peasants, the toiling masses, the sub-proletariat,
the lumpen-proletariat, and the imporverished sector of the petty bourgeoisie.
The masses are the Future of Haiti. They hold the key to the permanent solution
of all Haiti's century-old, and present problems created by the bourgeois,
the big landowners, and imperialists. However, there is one fundamental
historical requirement: they must organize themselves to be able to bring about the
necessary changes in Haiti. With that process, a historical line of demarcation
is also drawn, namely, either we are with the masses and therefore be part of
the solution or with the bougeois and imperialists, therefore part of the
endemic problem. Where do you stand?
M. Pierre